2. Attend a couple of events as a Prospective Member
If you would like to sample what our club has to offer, as a Prospective Member you will be able to see what activities we have planned in the coming weeks. You can access our event calendar and activities
on the website and contact our Contact Coordinator for location and RSVP details. Your prospective membership will be active for one month.
All prospective members are welcome to attend two events free of charge before deciding to become a member. Please reply to the event coordinators in good time and make arrangements with them to attend, mentioning that you are a prospective new member.
If you have any questions please email our Contact Coordinator
3. Pay your Fees (€50 per annum)
In order to become an official member of the club, you must pay the membership fee of €50 per annum
Payment of the membership fee can be made by filling out an Acceptgiro form or by transferring directly into the ING bank account NL 32 INGB000 6459935 - the account name/place is International Women’s Contact Utrecht, Utrecht. Please indicate your FULL NAME as entered on the Prospective Member form on the bank transfer.
The fees are:
- €50 = for one year (Jan 1st - Dec. 31st), renewable each year.
- €35 = for the 2nd half of the year (for new members joining on or after the 1st July).
- €15 = for the last 4 months of the year (for new members joining on or after the 1st September).
Please send an email to our Membership Coordinator after you have transferred your membership fee. She will provide you with further information about getting started with our club.